Sunday, May 30, 2010

Firehouse Winner!!!

Oh my goodness friends, I am SO sorry I haven't chosen a winner until today!  I was so busy this week it wasn't even funny!  It wasn't until I was sitting at dinner after the Casual Blogger Conference was over and my dear Ryley asked if I had chosen a winner that I realized that I hadn't done it yet!  EEK!

So...drumroll please......the winner is......random number 16

Kathleen!!!
tinystitches said...
Ahhh, sweet friend! The 3yo would go crazy with the book and the playset. Hard to know which he'd go crazy for more. Have you read Cook-A-Doodle-Doo? Fantastic book. Bear Snores On the books in that little series are also big favorites around these parts.
Email me with your address and I will forward the info on to the great folks at Scholastic.  Thank you everyone for entering and good luck next time!

Oh! And go over to enter to win the birthday giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your thoughts with me.